Psychological resilience programme
OUR PSYCHOLOGIST WILL STRENGTHEN YOUR CHILDS COPING AND BUILD THEIR RESILIENCE
This program aims to increase the psychological resilience or resourcefulness of young people. It is a strength focused program that will run over 4 consecutive weeks. It is run with groups of young people 7-13yrs old.
Your children will be able to…
· recognise and affirm their existing strengths and resources
· promote self-management and self-regulation skills in the face of stress
· do positive thinking
· creating a personal problem solving model
· build and know how to access psychological support networks
· consider the other's perspective
· keep and make the peace appropriately
Cost: $250.00 per child
Private health insurance rebates available.
To register your interest please contact the clinic Phone 33988188
FREE PARKING AND AFTERNOON SNACK PROVIDED